Translate

Monday 7 October 2013

3D PRINTED TIE FIGHTER !

Aah man ! Nothing like trying to print and finish pieces off when your doing a full day's work.

So amidst everything going on today manged to get another print started on the Cube.

Chosen the Tie Fighter purely because it prints in to pieces. Lame I know but I just don't have time keep setting the machine up.

Was a six hour plus print and came out pretty well.

I'll start with the print in primer and go backwards. Also was going to go home at 9.15 but ended up staying a bit longer and getting the front section on it's way.

Hopefully that will be sitting there all lovely in the morning. That or the workshop will have burnt down !

Anyhoo here we go...











So they were straight off the plate and in to grey primer.....

And below are printing in action shots. Went for black filament this time bit you cant see any details so may have to go back to Kermit green !




And because I got into it even though I really should have gone home by now I started on the front section....



So let's see how that turns out in the morning !

TTFN

L A.









No comments:

Post a Comment