Translate

Saturday 14 September 2013

Still working !

Afternoon. Had a busy day at work on friday but managed to get in early and get another part of the pipboy on the machine and running in the morning. Here is a little shot of it halfway through the build.

It looks good here but the over hang of the circle was a bit sketchy by the time it had finished. Nothing I can't fix though.


Now I know you must be getting bored of seeing vague shapes made of bogey's but bare with me as once it start cleaning and art working  it up, well, phwooey it's gonna get exiting. Well ok, not exiting maybe but definatly less green !

Ooh look I just noticed you can see the other part in the background ! It's beige because it's had three coats of high build primer. 

I had a little clean up at lunch and it come's up a treat !

So i'm not going to be around the printer for a couple of days now as I'm on set on mon but should be printing again from tues. Also hoping to start print some of my characters next week time permitting, hell yeah.

Any way bye for now internet and have a great rest of your weekend.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment