Translate

Monday 9 September 2013

Tell me why, I don't like Mondays !

Aah man. What a day. Secretly I had a feeling that my 3dprinter was going to turn up today but I didn't want to get my hopes up too high as I was getting exited.

Then last night I went to move my car and the clutch pedal was flat to the floor. Screw you Audi TT, screw you.

So my monday morning full of excitement was replaced by stressing out  at having to get the car towed to a garage and by the news that it was going to be any where from £ 600 to £1200 depending if the duel mass flywheel was stuffed.

Yup it was stuffed ! So i'm now £1200 down and without a car for a day so lots of cabs and cheeky lifts to sort out tomorrow and didn't get in to work until midday.

Fuck you Monday, fuck you.

The good news ? Ive finally found a decent image of a print from a Cubify Cube ! Get in.

So I have lifted this image from a youtube video on the Smithsonian  scanning department.



Now this I can live with.  If I can get my puppy up and running and printing to this standard i'll be happy.

Also what I have realised is that what I was planning on printing with my printer I cant actually show you as it's all a bit top secret like and yet I dont want to just throw another Yoda head at you so it looks like tommorow I going to busy knocking up something in Rhino3d or ZBrush so i've got something to print.

On top of a full day at work. Yikes !

Right here's to a better Tuesday filled with all things lovely and 3d printery ! 

Hope you have a great Tuesday guy's and Gals

Ooh it's like fooking christmas !

P.s. That's why I don't like mondays !









No comments:

Post a Comment