Translate

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Two a day ? He's fucking Loco !

Hate blogs that scroll forever so thought i'd post two today.

First off Kermits back. Soz, but it's not my fault. That's the colour it ships with. Any way if you read the previous post you'll have seen the first cleaned up piece.

This is just to show what printed today.


Yup it's the piece that failed the other day. As its been running ok thought i'd risk a 4 hour print. This time it worked a treat. Also put supports in this one. It's in high build now so hopefully clean it up tomorrow.


Ooohh. And I think it goes together like this. Although I wont lie, I  havent looked at the instructions on how it goes together !


And here is a pic of everything I have so far.


Hmmnnn yep your right that does look a bit shit. Look good when it's done though.

Right beady bye's. ( Not really ! Iron Man 3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment